Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!!

We've had a nice quiet Easter. Micheal and I dyed eggs then Samantha helped Micheal decorate them. They had a lot of fun!




Here are our cute kids with their new Easter outfits. Samantha got a matching purse that she slept with last night and carried around at church today, but when it was time for the picture she wanted nothing to do with it. She said Zach could hold it though.


Her dress turned out a little big, but that just means it will fit her longer I guess.



What a handsome boy!!!!!


Cute kids!!!!





Our big boy is loving his walker! It's nice that he's big enough to play with things.




I love Easter and the reminder it brings of all that the Savior has done for me and for my family. I hope you all had a wonderful day as well!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh so cute. Wish we were in IL w/ ya... sounds like you had fun!