Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fun Weekends

The last few weekends have been busy ones for the Robbins family. This past weekend we had a lot of fun and got a lot done in our back yard. The whether was beautiful, so we built a couple of raised garden boxes, filled them, and even planted a few seeds (it's still to early for most plants). Samantha got a new princess chair for outside and she loves it!
Michael got a new grill, and to say he loves it would probably be an understatement.

Samatha had fun helping with the dirt!
The weekend before my sister Kathryn came down to spend the week. She was between semesters and wanted to get out of Rexburg!
While she was here we were able to get together with my brother, Lawrence, and his family as well. Samantha talks about Ethne all the time!!!!

We had a little Easter egg hunt for the girls.

Ethne only wanted to ride on the toy, so eventually her dad pushed her around so she would get some eggs too.






The weekend before that my mom and other sister Eliza came to take my dad to the airport and spent a couple days with us. My car broke a belt while we were on our way to go shopping, so the kids ended up and my brother's in-laws while Mom and I waited for a tow truck. Samantha like all the new toys at the Humphries house!



Before my dad flew out, my parents and sister spent the night at a hotel. The hotel had a pool and water slides. Samantha enjoyed watching more than playing, but Grandpa was just fine with that.

2 comments:

Mom Stone said...

What fun pictures! I have the cutest grandkids!!!

Unknown said...

Love the pics. Sad we won't see you this weekend. You're baby is getting SO BIG!!!!