Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Nutcracker

Samantha was in her first ballet performance. She started taking ballet in August with two of her friends in the ward. This past weekend they performed. She was so cute!!! I felt a little bad for the girl that had to dance in the snowflake dance with all the 3-6 year olds, but she handled it well. Samantha was so mesmerized by her. She also did a mouse dance, and I kept trying to bribe her into doing it.

I tried several times to upload the videos, but couldn't, so I posted them on my Facebook page. Here are the links:

Mouse dance: https://www.facebook.com/heidi.robbins.359?ref=tn_tnmn#!/photo.php?v=4971917493996

Snowflake dance (this one is a little longer): https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4972369785303

 Isn't she the cutest mouse you've ever seen!?!
 Zach was so tired! But he was so good during the whole thing. Samantha had so much fun with Elizabeth and June (girls from our ward).

 William had fun blowing bubbles!

Michael got Samantha some flowers and she LOVE them. She points to them every day and says, "Those are my flowers!"

1 comment:

Jon and Sunny Robbins said...

How Cute! She is the cutest mouse I have ever seen. How fun.