Tuesday, October 16, 2012

William's Blessing Day

William Ernest Robbins was blessed by Michael on Sunday. It was such a wonderful day! William received a wonderful blessing. It made me think that I better be a good mom, because he has a lot he needs to do in his life and he can't do it if he doesn't grow up in the gospel. I feel that way about all my kids, but it was a good reminder for me.

We were surrounded by family from Idaho too! Michael has three siblings that were able to come down, my parents and sister came, and my brother and his family came from Harriman. It was so nice to feel the support! Micheal's sister Beth took some wonderful pictures for us! My sister-in-law Melissa went shopping with me and helped me pick out an outfit for William, then hemmed up his way to big pants by hand for me! Everyone else was so great to keep things picked up and make food. I don't think that this weekend would have gone as smoothly without all the help! Thanks everyone, for letting me enjoy the day!




 





No comments: