Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas...A Little Late

We had a lot of fun in Illinois. We were so excited for Samantha's first Christmas. While packing I triple checked (probably more) that we had our camera. Unfortuanatly I didn't make sure there was a memory stick in the camera. We did get a disposable camera and Sunny, my sister-in-law, took lots of pictures and is sending them to us (she saved the day!). We did have a few presents to open when we got home so we do have some pictures of that. Samantha loves to open presents!




3 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Hey Heidi,
im not sure if you have an invite to our blog or not but email me at westover.katelyn@gmail.com and Ill get one to you. samantha is such a cute girl!!!

the herd said...

that baby is growing so fast! I just want to give her a great big kiss!

thank you for the birthday cards! The kids LOVED them! You are a great woman, Heidi! We are glad you are in my family!

Kathryn Stone Lazenby said...

HEIDI!!!! I LOVE THE PICTURES!!!! Samantha is getting so big! Oh my gosh!!!! I loved how you can see her two little teeth in one of the pictures! She is so adorable!!!! :)