Sunday, December 20, 2009

Early Christmas

Since we will be in Illinois for Christmas this year we decided to open presents today so we don't have to haul them to Illinois just to haul them home again.
Samantha quickly figured out how much fun it was to rip open presents. She opened a box, pulled out the contents, then discarded the contents in order to play with the box. I expected this, but it was much more entertaining to watch than I had anticipated.
Michael gave me this black sweater. I accidentally found it while cleaning out the car yesterday. I wore it to church and during Sacrament Meeting Samantha decided to bite off one of my buttons. Fortunately, I was able to get it out of her mouth before she swallowed it.

Samantha has sat on Santa's lap twice this week and has HATED it both times. She immediately started screaming.


We had our friends Jennifer and Jann and their girls over for dinner earlier this week. They gave us some nice presents and I knitted a couple scarves and a hat for their girls. They loved them! Samantha is also showing off her cute knitted hat!

We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

the herd said...

I LOVE that picture of Samantha on Santa's lap! So very sweet!