Monday, October 5, 2009

Unpacking with a Princess is Pretty Much Impossible

We found an apartment last week. It's small, but we decided to get it anyway because we are only going to be here for 6-8 months. After that we are going to be tranfered to a different post.









Unpacking has been quite the task in the small apartment and with a little princess. She did so well on the drive down and while we were in the hotel, but now she doesn't seem to like the change of environment. I hope she adapts soon or our little pathway through the boxes may not disappear for a while!!!


4 comments:

Ryan and Heather Bartron said...

I feel your pain! I can't believe how little I have gotten done since we moved over a month ago! Nathan had a hard time for the first week or so, then he adjusted really well. I'm so glad the drive went well! Good luck with everything!

Unknown said...

Glad you found a place. Phew! What a relief, eh? Any idea where you will be transferred? It's exciting to think about, I bet. Tell that little Doll-Baby to stop growing!!

Kathryn Stone Lazenby said...

OH I MISS YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! I really am glad you posted pictures and that video of Samantha. Did she get a new dress? Well I'm glad things are going so well for you guys. I miss you tons and I hope to see you in the winter semester!!!!

the herd said...

I'm glad your there and that you found a place to sleep for a time. I'm sure all will go well and you can enjoy some heat while we suffer through the snow!