Saturday, October 24, 2009

Oh, Samantha!

Now that we live in a new area, away from family, I am finding that it is harder to find reasons for me to get out and do somthing during the day. Because I don't go anywhere I'm finding that I take a lot more pictures of Samantha. I'm not sure why, but you all get to look at the pictures because of it!
The lady that lives upstairs has taken a liking to our girl. She stopped by last night to give Samantha this big, pink teddy bear. It's nice to have good neighbors. The bear is the same size as Samantha is. I wanted to get a picture of her with it, of course, but everytime I pushed the button the on the camera Samantha would move her hands up to her face. After about a dozen tries I gave up.







We had a Family Fun Fair tonight at the stake center. It was fun! There was food, displays, and blow up toys for the kids.

3 comments:

the herd said...

She is so dang cute! Beautiful! I remember moving away from family. It's hard but great all rolled into one! Nathan and I really learned to depend on each other. It's worth it!

Unknown said...

Michael... looks like you have your hands full in that pic. It's like your heaven, right? A cute girl and yummy treat!?!?

Samantha is adorable. She's growing tons. I'm glad you're taking more pics. Post as many as you can. I can't get enough of that little dollie girl.

Kathryn Stone Lazenby said...

SO CUTE! I can't wait until you and Samantha come up! She has grown so much! I wish Michael could come up too! Well keep posting more pictures!