Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mike Got a Job!!!!

Mike was offered a job this week at Modern Woodmen Financial. We are very excited about the job. I guess technically he has to pass all of the certifications before the job is his, but that should be doable. The job is in Idaho Falls so that means I can also take a job that I have been offered in St. Anthony. South Fremont High School wants me to direct their musical this fall. I'm really excited. Now I have to decide on a musical. Any suggestions? Things are working out for us; we knew they would! We have been very blessed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"The Pajama Game" is so much fun. I would highly recommend it. I have such fond memories... it's one of those typical musicals that brings a cast and audience together for a night of laughs.

the herd said...

"Bye Bye Birdie" that was lots of fun!

I'm glad that all is well for you guys!