Thursday, July 12, 2012

10 Days in Idaho

This was a much needed break and a lot of fun! We spent 10 days playing with cousins, visiting grandparents, eating yummy food, and making some great memories!

Day 1: Baby shower for my good friend, then dinner with a bunch of old high school friends.
Day 2: Swimming at Rexburg Rapids to celebrate Robby and Paige's birthdays! I think my kids enjoyed the cheese puffs more than the swimming!


Day 3: Church and visiting with my Grandma and Granddad Burt
Day 4: All the Robbins at the Stone house! Boating, flooding the lawn, slides, swings, food, and fun!



Day 5: Dutch oven in the mountain, 4-wheeling, and guns (which were a little louder than my kids would have liked).









Day 6: 4th of July!!! Parade, BBQ at Suzie's, and fireworks. Most of my pictures were taken at the parade with my Mom's camera, so we only have one picture.
Day 7-8: Back to my parents house for some singing, playing, more Grandparents, golf cart rides, and riding on the merry-go-round! Zach was fascinated with Grandpa's guitar. Samantha sang "Give Said the Little Stream" while Grandpa played. I had to pry Zach's hands open to get him off the merry-go-round.




Day 9: Robby's baptism, brunch at the park, family pictures (we are getting big!), then off to the temple to do baptisms for Grandma and Grandpa Davis and a bunch of other family!



 Day 10: Church and dinner with the Hymas family in their new house (it is very pretty), then back home to Utah!


2 comments:

Mom Stone said...

It was so fun to have you here!

Unknown said...

Great pics. Love the ones of Erin and Sambo. Sambo looks SO GROWN UP in that bottom pic.