Sunday, November 20, 2011

Time Out For Women

This weekend I went to an amazing women's conference called Time Out for Women. Desseret Book sponsors the event. Friday night and Saturday morning and afternoon are filled with speakers and music. This year a few of the speakers were Sherri Dew, Stephanie Neilson, and Laurel Christensen (there were a few others too). I went with some friends from my ward (L-R: Anna Omen, Emily May, Sally Forsgren, and me). There were several others there too. We all spent the night at the Red Lion hotel in SLC. It was so fun!!! We were up until 2:00 am talking and eating junk food.

The theme for this year was "Choosing to Become." It was just the motivation that I needed. I realized that I really want to start writing stories from my life. I'm going to start another blog for the. Once I get it going, I'll let you know if you want to read it. It's mainly for me to just get writing again. I enjoyed my time with friends and my time to really look at my life and what I want to become.

I will for sure be going again next year and would love to have more friends and family enjoy this great experience with me!!!

No comments: