Thursday, November 11, 2010

We're Home!!!....And we have more pictures.

Zachary and I are home! Things were a little scary for a while yesterday. Zach's heart rate was not high enough even with me on oxygen and laying on my side. We had to have an internal monitor. He just didn't like the pitocine, so we had to stop labor for an hour and do an amniocentesis. After an hour break we started again slowly. Thankfully things went well and we didn't have to have a c-section. I thank my wonderful doctor and nurses for that. I think most doctors wouldn't have been patient enough to fix the situation. We have been very blessed the last 48 hours to have things that looked like they could really go badly, turn around and go well. Thanks for all the prayers. I know that is why we were so blessed!!!!









1 comment:

the herd said...

Beautiful baby boy! I love the picture of Samantha with her hands held high! Cute kiddos!