Monday, October 25, 2010

Visitors and Halloween Party

A couple of weeks ago we had a lot of fun with visits from family and a Halloween party in Logan. My parents and sisters came for the weekend and left Eliza (my youngest sister) with us for her last week of spud harvest (in some Idaho school districts, students get 2 weeks off of school since most of them work in the potatoes during harvest time). The next weekend, Michael's brother, Jon, and his family came to see us. We had a lot of fun seeing family! It's nice to have a place where they can come and stay! After Jon's family left, we headed to Logan for a Stone Family Halloween Party at my Aunt and Uncle's house.
Samantha loved being a puppy!!!! She even got second place in the costume contest!
My cousin just returned home from his mission in NYC. Here he is with my sister Kathryn. They are only a few days apart in age!!!

This is my Aunt Angela. She was the hostess and did an amazing job!!! I don't think I've ever met anyone more creative than her. I've also never seen a house so full of Halloween decorations!

Samantha spent much of the night in this position with her Grandpa or Grandma.

My sister Eliza and cousin Alex.

Michael went as a cowboy, but the hat didn't stay on for very long.

My Grandpa Averett won the costume contest. He had his "pet donkey" tied up in the back.

We played pumpkin carving pictionary! Michael and I helped with the second one from the left. Any guesses? ........It's the Brady Bunch.



What a tired girl!
There was so much food!!! Some of it was very creative.
The next pictures are some Kathryn took while she was at our house. She needed some pictures for a project she is working on in school.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Samantha's hair is really growing. What a cutie. She's looking like a little toddler instead of a baby :). Just in time, right??