Thursday, September 16, 2010

Labor Day Weekend Fishing

I know Labor Day Weekend was little while ago, but I just got copies of some pictures that my sister Kathryn took during our fishing expedition. All of the Idaho Robbins came to my parents house and joined my family in fishing. My parents filled their pond with fish and it is time get the fish out before the water is drained from the canals. We had a great time! Robby caught the first of 25 fish! After gutting and filleting the fish, my dad grilled all 25 and we ate up. It was wonderful!!! My mom had some salads and cakes to go with the fish. The kids even had a great time fishing and playing in the yard. We will have to do this again some time! I hope you enjoy the pictures. These are just a few of the over 200 pictures Kathryn took. Thanks Kathryn!!!




























































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures!! Would you send some to me. I would love to have some of those! Thank you for sharing!

Jon and Sunny Robbins said...

They are great pictures. It was a fun weekend. Thanks for the invite, and for taking all the pictures.