Monday, August 31, 2009

Pirates of Penzance

Pirates of Penzance is the musical that I decided on for South Fremont's musical this year. I'm really excited, but very nervous. I am doing auditions on Wednesday. I'm very lucky to have Theresa, Melissa, and Kathryn (my sisters-in-law and sister) here to help me with the auditions and even with the show. I'm going to need the support. This is the first full-length play I've ever directed and it's a little intimidating. I think it will work out though. I would probably feel more confident if I had a pianist (any suggestions?).

Michael helped me hang about 30 flyers around the high school today, so hopefully there will be a good turn out at auditions then we can start strong on rehearsals next week. The show then opens the Thursday before Thanksgiving and plays through Monday. Mark your calander! I hope you can make it!

3 comments:

the herd said...

It will be great! All the luck to you Heidi!

Ryan and Heather Bartron said...

Good Luck! and have fun!

Jon and Sunny Robbins said...

It will all fall in to place. Wish we could be out there to see the finnished product. Maren saw your picture of your family and said,"Awh! Samantha is the cutiest baby ever!" So now you know.