Wednesday, May 20, 2009

An Update from the Robbins in Idaho

It's been a while since we last posted. We decided it was time to let you know that we are still here and doing well. Our trip to Illinois was good. I feel like I learned a lot about Michael's family history and I got to know his siblings better.

We are doing well. Michael is working hard at his job and his internship. He is always busy from 8:30 til about 6:00, but it is nice to not have homework when he gets home. He also gets to come home for lunch between jobs, which is nice.

Samantha is growing like crazy!!! I can't believe how long she is. I'm not sure her exact length, but she has her 4 month appointment next week, so we will soon find out.

My job latly has been to job hunt for Michael. He doesn't have a lot of time at home, and the time he does have he doesn't want to be job hunting, so I took it on. We have applied for a lot of jobs mostly between Idaho and Utah. We haven't heard back from many, but we are still forging ahead with faith that somthing will come up!

No comments: