Friday, May 9, 2008


We are back in school! Fortunatly we had a one week break in which we invaded John and Sunny. We had a good time in Vegas (except for the crazy traffic; I wasn't sure if we would make it).

On our way home we stopped in St. George. Mike was so excited! He served part of his mission there. We even got a chance to go through the temple. It was beautiful!

Mike is currently working hard in his business classes. He had to go camping for two and a half days for his classes. What that taught him about business we still don't know.

I'm ready to be done with school. I just got my student teaching assignment; I will be teaching theatre and English at Sugar-Salem High School. GO DIGGERS! (That's the school mascot). I am also in a production called Savior of the World. It is an amazing thing to be apart of.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog... glad you got to see Jon and Sunny.

suzie

the herd said...

Now, I won't forget what you guys look like! Good luck, Heidi, with the teaching. I'm proud of the both of you! Keep up the great work!

Jon and Sunny Robbins said...

I am glad you got to come down to vegtas and see us. We all had a great time. Yeah on the student teaching.